*** You must have an authorisation to work in Canada
Main tasks :
- Be an ambassador of Roy's organizational culture. and promote the dissemination and commitment to the values of the organization among all employees with whom he is called upon to collaborate
- Ensure the performance and satisfaction of the work team by providing leadership on the contract, ensuring the supervision, training, development, evaluation and prevention of employees
- Ensure a healthy, respectful and mobilizing work environment for employees
- Ensure the satisfaction of its customers by ensuring the quality of the work carried out by inspecting the workplaces in accordance with ISO procedures and standards and by transmitting its recommendations to the Director of Operations
- Propose innovative and proactive solutions to operational issues on the contract and contribute to their implementation in collaboration with the director of operations and when required, with the human resources partner
- Read, master and deliver the customer promise as submitted in the bid sold
- Ensure the application of estimates, collective agreements, decrees and labor laws as well as quality control of the work carried out
- Complete administrative forms, reports and performance indicators and provide the information to the people concerned within the required deadlines
- Intervene with employees when necessary in a preventive and proactive context, in critical and disciplinary situations, find solutions, document information and follow up on it
- Search for replacements when necessary, and transmit the information to the people concerned, ensure the reception, integration and training of these replacements in the workplace
- Ensure that all employees under his responsibility have received adequate training before their first shifts and continue to follow the continuous training program offered by Roy
2 years of experience in a similar management role, and strong leadership skills
The employee will be paid at an hourly rate between $22.00 and $25.00/hour depending on experience
Schedule: Sunday to Thursday 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Number of hours per week: 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime according to the agreement of the employer and the employee
The employee will receive all benefits provided by the employer in accordance with policies established by the employer and revised as necessary.
After a period of 3 months of service, you will benefit from the group insurance plan.
You will also have the option of subscribing to a group RRSP with employer participation.
What we offer
- Sunday to Thursday 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Commercial cleaning
- Weekly hours
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
- Between $22.00 and $25.00/hour depending on experience
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- 2 years
- None required
- Language(s) requested
- Understand and speak French
- Traveling needs n/a
- Required training n/a
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada