Usher, downtown Montreal
Your main tasks to perform will be:
Welcome and inform customers (answer spectators' questions, check their tickets and direct them to their seats as well as inform them of services (locker room, toilets, elevator, ticket office, restaurants, etc.)
Additional tasks (prepare and install the performance halls by stocking the program or leaflet displays, installing the poles and cords forming a corridor, checking the room before and after the concert, etc.)
Some prerequisites: Be proactive, dynamic, smiling, friendly.
Have good relationships and be positive Have an interest in art in general and music in particular
What we offer
- Part time, during the day, depending on show schedules.
- Maison symphonique
- Weekly hours
- Depending on your availability
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- Education n/a
- Language(s) requested
- understand and speak French
- Traveling needs n/a
- Required training
- training offered
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada