Team Leader, Sainte-Geneviève
The commercial housekeeping attendant is responsible for performing light and/or heavy housekeeping work in the building to which he is assigned.
First and foremost, housekeeping attendant Roy. is meticulous, reliable and loves a job well done. In addition, the housekeeping attendant is not dismissive since he will have on his work route the cleaning of the toilets. Yes, yes... it's in the to-do list.
Your main tasks to perform:
Old New Employees
· Clean hallways, washrooms, offices and common areas;
· Sweep, wash, strip and wax floors using appropriate equipment.
· Dusting furniture, vacuuming, emptying garbage cans, washing windows, walls and ceilings, etc.
· Communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
Love to move and have physical endurance
Be a soft-spoken pro with co-workers, superiors and clients;
Have good judgment;
· Be meticulous;
· Be flexible and resourceful;
· Do not be dismissive;
· Be proud and positive.
What we offer
- Monday to Friday 4:00 p.m to midnight
- Commercial cleaning
- Weekly hours
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
- Salary n/a
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- Minimum one year in employee management
- None required
- Language(s) requested
- Understand and speak French
- Traveling needs n/a
- Required training
- Training offered
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada