Commercial cleaners are responsible for carrying out light- and/or heavy-duty cleaning tasks in the building to which they are assigned. They carry out the Roy. work method as taught on the Roy. Campus and in keeping with our high-quality standards.
Above all, Roy. cleaners are meticulous, reliable and revel in a job well done. In addition, cleaners have no trouble with unpleasant tasks, since they will be expected to clean washrooms as part of their regular tasks. That’s right… it’s on the to-do list.
What we offer
- Position 1: Monday to Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. // Position 2: Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Team n/a
- Weekly hours n/a
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
- From 19,18$/h to 19,47$/h based on the decree in effect
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- No experience required
- None required
- Language(s) requested
- Understand and speak French
- Traveling needs n/a
- Required training
- Training offered
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada