Team Leader, Saint-Hyacinthe
The housekeeping team leader is responsible for performing light and/or heavy housekeeping work in the building to which he is assigned, while providing employee management and training for new employees.
First and foremost is the housekeeping attendant Roy. is meticulous, reliable and likes a job well done. In addition, the housekeeping attendant is not dismissive since he will have the cleaning of the toilets on his work path. Yes, yes... it's on the to-do list.
What we offer
- Monday to Friday 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Commercial cleaning
- Weekly hours n/a
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
- $19.47/hr + bonus of $0.75/hr leader
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- Mimimun 1 year of experience in managing employees
- None required
- Language(s) requested
- Understand and speak French
- Traveling needs n/a
- Required training
- Training offered
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada