Team Leader, Ottawa
*** Valid work or study permit required. You must be a permanent resident or permanent citizen for employment.
The housekeeping team leader is responsible for carrying out light and/or heavy housekeeping work in the building to which he is assigned, while ensuring the management of employees and the training of new employees.
First and foremost, housekeeping attendant Roy. is meticulous, reliable and loves a job well done. In addition, the housekeeping attendant is not dismissive since he will have on his work route the cleaning of the toilets. Yes, yes... it's in the to-do list.
What we offer
- Monday to Friday from 2.30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Commercial cleaning
- Weekly hours n/a
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
- $16.20/h + $1.00/h team leader premium, according to the decree in force
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing people
- None required
- Language(s) requested
- Understand and speak French
- Traveling needs n/a
- Required training
- Training offered
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada