Communications, content & communities project manager
As a communications, content & communities project manager, you will be responsible for the creation of content published on all of the brand's social networks and for community engagement.
Here's what your responsibilities would look like:
- Develop content strategies;
- Lead and manage communities;
- Create and publish original content;
- Plan the content schedule;
- Stay alert to spontaneous content opportunities
- Curation of content that may be relevant;
- Write advertising content;
- Set up and run a blog;
- Video editing of certain internal content and training;
- Write job offers on all digital contact points;
- Manage the “Employment” tools on Facebook and Linkedin;
- Take charge of internal communications;
- Create and review internal documents.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Strong writing skills;
- Impeccable written French;
- Curiosity and good general culture;
- Excellent communication;
- Spirit of synthesis and keen analysis;
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time;
- Skillful with all social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook, TikTok, etc.);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, an asset;
- Aptitudes in Canva, Photoshop, InDesignet in photography.
Starting date: January 2022
To consult our social networks, it's right here:
- Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/Servi ...
- Instagram: https: //www.instagram.com/serv ...
- LinkedIn: https: //www.linkedin.com/compa ...
Are you the perfect person for this job? Send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
What we offer
- Full Time
- Weekly hours
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
- To Discuss
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Undergraduate university degree in communication, marketing or other relevant training program.
- Language(s) requested
- Understand, speak and write in French and English
- Traveling needs
- Required training n/a
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada