Security guard, St-Hubert
The security guard is responsible for security rounds, controlling access, monitoring activities, taking place in the establishment and ensuring the security of the premises.
First and foremost, Roy's security guard is reliable, trustworthy and caring.
What we offer
- The South Shore of Montreal
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 16:00 pm
- Weekly hours
- 35 h
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
- From 18,64$/h based on the decree in effect
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- No experience required
- Security guard trainig complete
- Language(s) requested
- Understand and speak French
- Traveling needs
- Vehicle required
- Required training
- Valid security license
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada