Security Officer, Montreal
Roy is currently looking for a SECURITY AGENT who will also perform duties as a housekeeping attendant.
Key Tasks to be Performed (Security):
Perform security rounds to protect the establishment against theft, vandalism, fire, etc.
Monitor the activities that take place in the establishment
Control access and ensure the security of the premises.
Main tasks to be performed (maintenance):
The commercial housekeeping attendant is responsible for performing light and/or heavy housekeeping work in the building to which he is assigned.
To sweep up
Strip and wax
…Everything dirty…even the toilets!
What we offer
- 12-hour shift on Sundays from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Weekly hours
- Expected start date
- As soon as possible
- Salary in maintenance $19.47/h and in security $18.64/h according to the decree in force
What we are looking for
- Years of experience related to the job
- No experience required
- none required
- Language(s) requested
- Understand and speak French
- Traveling needs n/a
- Required training
- Mandatory security guard license
Pursue a career at Roy.
Take advantage of what we have to offer!
- A competitive salary based on the decrees in effectComplete, paid training in cleaning
- A generous group insurance programPaid holidays
- Career advancement opportunitiesA large and diverse family that respects differences
- A chance to work in the most beautiful buildingsTop employer culture in Canada